Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pork chops, baked potatoes & stuffing.

This quick, but your family will think you spent a lot of time on it.

First get your potatoes prepped and into the oven. They will take the longest. Then put your pork chops into a deep pan. I like to cook mine on the stove top rather than the oven or grill. They stay moist this way. With the chops in the bottom of your pan, add about 1/2 c of water. Into that I add 1/2 cube butter, Worcestershire Sauce & Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce. I put the lid on and let it simmer until my potatoes are done. Turn the chops several times so that the chops brown nicely. The stuffing is Stove Top. I like it because it is easy and I like the way it tastes. Gather up the toppings you want on your potatoes and you are ready to eat. ENJOY!

No comments: