Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Taco Soup


This is great for those cold days when you would like something to warm you up. I use my crock pot that I got through Home and Garden Party. It can go into the oven, microwave & dishwasher. You can also make it on the stove top, but not in this container.
1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can whole corn
1 can diced, italian style tomatoes
1 can red kidney beans (drained)
1 can black beans (drained)
1 can pinto beans (drained)
After draining beef, pour into the crock pot. Then add seasoning, corn & tomatoes. At this point I stir it to get the seasoning mixed in well. Then after draining the beans, add each or them and stir one more time befor you put on the lid. Cook in the micowave for 15 miutes. Be careful when you pull it out, it is realy hot.
I serve this with cheese and Fritos. Love it!


No comments: